June 26, 2013
Tell your friends:
Auditions and employment
Announcing auditions for the following vacancies:
- Associate Principal Clarinet (100 services)
- Assistant Concertmaster (100 services)
- Tutti Violin I (100 services)
- Tutti Violin I (80 services)
- Tutti Violin II (100 services)
- Tutti Violin II (80 services)
- Associate Principal Viola (100 services)
- Tutti Cello (80 services)
- Tutti Bass (80 services)
Click on titles above for additional information.
2013-14 contract under negotiation, including service guarantee and pay scale. Complete information will be provided upon receipt of resume.
Auditions for all positions to be held in Colorado Springs, May 20-24, 2013. Please send resume by May 7, 2013 to address below.
David Halvorson, Personnel Manager
Colorado Springs Philharmonic
PO Box 1266
Colorado Springs, CO 80901-1266
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should a current member win a position, the resulting vacancy may be offered. Instrument insurance and AFM Pension Plan provided. The Colorado Springs Philharmonic does not pay travel expenses for musicians of the orchestra who live outside of Colorado Springs. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US. The Colorado Springs Philharmonic is an equal opportunity employer.
No administrative positions are currently open; please check back later for updates.